Wilde Tuned Rock Harmonica (1847 Classic)
Wilde-Tuned Rock Harmonica in the Seydel 1847 Classic model
• Full and loud, overtone-rich sound and extremely fast tone-response due to stainless steel reeds
• Very long durability and even with heavy duty playing - stainless steel reeds and stainless steel rivets
• Less air-loss due to fine-cut reedplates - optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Beard- and lip-friendly - coverplates with rounded edges without any cuts at the mouthpiece and ergonomic built hole-openings and rounded dividers
• The overtone-rich sound can spread out undampened - covers made of extra strong stainless steel sheet (0.4mm), opened wide at the back and crimped and therefore a good stability and rounded edges
• moisture-proof, swelling-free maple-comb, sealed with multiple layers of food-safe finish
The 1847, a harmonica, that impresses from innovation but nevertheless fits all traditional demands - a master's instrument for maximum ambitions, this is the model Will Wilde uses himself.
The 1847 is the result of Seydel's 170 years of experience in manufacturing high-quality harmonicas, and is the perfect fit for the Wilde Tuning.
Worldwide shipping. All items are dispatched from the UK via Royal Mail (fully tracked). You will receive a tracking number upon dispatch.